DigiBAR is an electronic measuring instrument designed and produced to take measurements of glazing beads.
- DigiBAR is made with aluminium proﬁle on which slides a plastic cursor that contains the electronics and batteries.
- DigiBAR can take measurements from 140mm to 1600mm with the accuracy of 0.1mm.
- By installing the extension bar can measure up to 3000mm
- The electronic control unit is equipped with an absolute magnetic measuring system ( no need zero setting), an advanced radio inter face and internal memory, measurements can be stored on board or sent to the electronic length stop DigiSTOP or to any other DigiFAMILY device
- The batter y lasts up to at least 8/9 consecutive hours, to recharge DigiBAR simply insert it into the DigiCHARGER docking station (option ) or connect the appropriate power supply to the cursor without removing the batteries
- Real time radio transmission to any DigiFAMILY’S device
- DigiBAR is able to store up to 100 measures when out of radio range
- You can use 99 different correction values (for cutting beads at 90° or overlap)
- You can associate an alphanumeric reference for each measurement to indicate the type of cutting bead and/or colour, or to an automatically set cutting cycle
- You can set a proportional correction factor as a function of the measured reading
- The software handles 3 different extension bars (one extension bar supplied as standard)
- SLEEP function to save batteries and a quick return to work